Break the Targets 2 Break the Targets 2

Well Done

The beats you added to the tune make it incredibly catchy. The bass...ESPECIALLY the bass haha. It had me hooked to the very end, and for that I applaud. This song as a techno never crossed my mind. The fact that you added the "A NEW RECORD" clip at the end got to me emotionally. I love the entire Super Smash Bros. soundtrack but the 'Break The Targets' theme never stuck with me.

What you did with this makes me appreciate the song even more. A rating of 10 and a submitted vote of 5 was rewarded to this because it struck my soul in a positive way.

So to that, A New Record it is.

Again.........Well Done.

-SP-

Pop it! Pop it!

Hands In The Air!! >: )

I've noticed how you have 27 downloads and no reviews. I don't like that. People should show respect by leaving reviews at the very least if you're going to download. :\ Eh well.

Anywho, the bass is what grabbed my attention on this one, which is what the song started with. I'm getting a lot of help listening to your songs, and I offer you thanks. The song is very bouncy which is what I like about it, so yeah, you made a good melody! :)

Wave Surfing Wave Surfing

Respect

I can actually feel the song while surfing or just being in water. I like that. Though I'm only hearing this through cheap headphones right now, I can't wait to listen to this through my speakers.

That's another thing that made me vote this a 5. It sounds good through cheap headphones. I'm picky when it comes to quality sometimes and if you did that, then I think that could be called earned experience. lol

Super Mario World Castle Remix Super Mario World Castle Remix

Inspirational

I'm a Mario fan and what you did hear has inspired me to remixing songs of such a known icon as Mario. The progression was unexpected and awesome. I highly respected you on how you left some parts to the song that were equal to the original, without beats. :)

Fear Factory 2009 Fear Factory 2009

Good Ear

Excellent choice of song from DKC. You gave this song a really good touch. It's really addicting. I see that I'll never get tired of this song, and that's something to pat yourself on the back for. I'm looking forward to more of your work.